How do I get a WPCA lien on my property removed?

If there is a balance due on the account, all you need to do is pay the balance in full.  Once the account is paid in full, the SWPCA Billing Dept (contact number: 1-888-263-5047) sends notification and the appropriate paperwork to the Town Clerk’s Office to release the lien.

If the account is already paid in full, contact the Customer Services Specialist at 203-977-5832 or email .