The City has put together a comprehensive reopening guidelines for industries scheduled to reopen. Please take some time to review both the City and State guidelines and take all necessary steps before opening.
- Please note all businesses subject to these guidelines are required to self-certify prior to opening. The certification can be accessed here.
- If you are a Restaurant, you must fill out this Temporary Outdoor Permit Application before reopening.
- If you are a business, organization, or individual with a question, concern, or comment about reopening, please fill out this form.
- Governor Lamont's Roadmap for Reopening Connecticut.
- Amusement Parks (English) (Spanish)
- Hotels/Lodging (English) (Spanish)
- Restaurants (English) (Spanish)
- Museums, Zoos, and Aquariums (English) (Spanish)
- Indoor Recreation (Bowling, Movie Theaters, Etc.) (English) (Spanish)
- Libraries (English) (Spanish)
- Outdoor Events (English) (Spanish)
- Personal Services (Nail Salons, Tattoo Parlors, Etc.) (English) (Spanish)
- Sports and Fitness Facilities (Gyms, Fitness Centers, Pools, Etc.) (English) (Spanish)
State of CT Small Business Reopening Resource Guide
The Small Business Reopening Resource Guide is available online and includes valuable information about the following topics:
- Financial Needs – Comprehensive list of state and federal financing resources and advisory partners
- Employee Training & Support – General and industry-specific guidance about who should be trained and what training they need
- Physical Layout – Suggestions for maintaining operations while applying new social distancing standards
- List of Suppliers – Detailed list of suppliers to secure masks, face shields, gloves, cleaning supplies and other resources