The City of Stamford is currently accepting applications for POLICE OFFICER.
Applications will be accepted online only at http://www.policeapp.com and must be submitted by 12/21/18.
Applicants must be CHIP certified prior to the date of the oral exam (1/26/19). See https://www.ichiptest.com/ for more information.
Additional information regarding testing and qualifications can be found at the City of Stamford, Human Resources page https://www.stamfordct.gov/human-resources/pages/city-job-postings. Scroll down to the Police Officer listing.
- APPLICATION FILING DEADLINE DATE - 12/21/18
- WRITTEN TEST DATE - 1/12/19
- ORAL ASSESSMENT DATES - 1/26/19 & 1/27/19
Go to the PoliceApp for more information, including:
- Job Overview
- Job Announcement
- How to Apply
- Job Description
- Minimum Qualification Requirements
We are currently accepting lateral applications. Go to PoliceApp for more information.
- APPLICATION FILING DEADLINE DATE - 11/23/18
- WRITTEN & ORAL TEST DATE - 12/15/18
For recruiting questions contact us here.
Check us out on Facebook.
Thank you for your interest in the Stamford Police Department.