Live music from national and regional headliners, which attracts after work crowds. Thursday nights in Columbus Park have become a ritual in Stamford Downtown with great music, great dancing and great times!
Starting at 5:00pm each Thursday in Columbus Park (Summer St @ Main St), Stamford, CT From July 6th through August 10th 2017.
August 10th features "Phillip Phillips"
Things you should know before you go!
• $15 fee to attend the [email protected] Festival, paid at the gate. Cash only.
• You must be 21 or older for admission. Infants and strollers prohibited.
• Photo ID is required for admission (valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with date of birth)
• No Re-entry. Once you leave the music venue, you may not re-enter on same ticket.
• No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street at Atlantic Street with multiple entry portals.
• As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
• No backpacks or oversized bags larger than 18″x14″
• No coolers
• No chairs
• No bicycles or skateboards
• No weapons or firearms
• No containers of any kind
• No liquids or alcohol or illegal substances of any kind
• No pets
• No drones
• No cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind