The Historic Preservation Advisory Commission (HPAC) was established in 2013 after an amendment of the City’s Charter.
The duties of HPAC are to:
- advise officials, boards, commissions and departments of the City of Stamford regarding the protection of local cultural resources;
- recommend properties and sites for the designation of historic districts or landmarks;
- liaise on behalf of City of Stamford with individuals and organizations concerned with historic preservation;
- advise on the design of structures, improvements and cultural resources in the city’s historic districts, as well as those adjacent to historical properties.
- catalogue the cultural resources in Stamford;
- educate Stamford residents about historic preservation issues and concerns.
|Ralph G. Blessing||Land Use Bureau Chief||(203) 977-4714|
|Anne Goslin||Acting Chair (D)|
|David W. Woods, AIA||Secretary|
|Barry F. Hersh||Member (D)|
|Rebecca Shannonhouse||Alternate (D)|
|Elena Kalman||Alternate (U)|
|Dee Davis Oberwetter||Alternate (D)|