CITY OF STAMFORD
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
LOUIS CASOLO, JR., P.E.
OFFICE OF OPERATIONS
Online Application Procedure for Street Opening/Street Use Permit
1. Website Address: http://www.viewmypermitct.orq or access from COS Website, On-Line Services: On Line Permit Center
2. Click on to the Stamford Icon
3. Register as a First Time Contractor, Homeowner, Utility Company, Business or Other.
Registration as a Contractor must be associated with a license, otherwise register as a homeowner
4. Once registered, an email confirmation will be sent to you for activation
5. Log on to the activation link tab to continue the permit process
6. Online Payment can be made via Credit Card or Pay Pal. Cash or Check Payment must be submitted to Engineering Department in person.
7. If any other permit is associated with the Street Opening/Street Use Permit indicate on application
8. Scan all applicable documents in electronic format to Permit Server i.e. Certificate of Insurance, Copy of Bond, Plans, CBYD Information, State Encroachment Permit etc. Larger scaled plans must be attached as a PDF file or will not be accepted.
9. Upon final submission of the online permit application and payment, a receipt will be available to be downloaded for your records for proof of payment. The proof of payment does not constitute an acceptance or approval of the permit.
10. Once the permit application has been reviewed and approved by the Engineering Staff,an email will be sent to you with the respective permit for commencement of work.
AKl411 61201 4
"THE CITY THAT WORKS"