Please request an inspection in View permit by clicking here.
- You must be registered in View Permit to request an inspection.
- Please note that current service level is four to five days from the request for an inspection.
To cancel an inspection, click to here.
- After a building permit has been issued, HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical permits must be obtained before work is performed.
- After rough work has been done in walls and Ceiling, rough inspections must be called in for plumbing, HVAC and electrical work.
- After all rough inspections have been completed and signed off; a framing inspection needs to be called in before closing walls and ceilings.
- After the framing inspection has been successfully conducted and work has been completed; final inspections must be called in and signatures obtained from all relevant departments.
- The building card must be returned to the building department along with all closeout documents and a proper certificate of occupancy will be issued.
- When Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Fire Protection, Roof and Siding permit has been issued without a building permit, a final inspection must be called in and signatures obtained before a certificate of approval can be issued.
Click here for more information on Required Inspections.
Click here to go to View Permit.