What do I need a permit for?
- Any structure being added outside the current footprint of your house. This includes: home additions, pools, garages, fences, sheds, tents, generators, solar panels, decks, patios, etc.
- Internal renovations or anything inside your house that requires moving, adding, removing, or replacing walls, floors or ceilings.
- Replacing, moving, or adding doors, windows, exterior siding, roofs, rooftop solar panels, or dormers.
- Electrical work
- Most Plumbing work (call us if you have questions)
- Heating and Cooling work
- Demolishing or building a new house.