Apply For a Permit

Click here to apply for Building, Engineering, and Health permits

What do I need a permit for?

  • Any structure being added outside the current footprint of your house. This includes: home additions, pools, garages, fences, sheds, tents, generators, solar panels, decks, patios, etc.
  • Internal renovations or anything inside your house that requires moving, adding, removing, or replacing walls, floors or ceilings. 
  • Replacing, moving, or adding doors, windows, exterior siding, roofs, rooftop solar panels, or dormers.
  • Electrical work
  • Most Plumbing work (call us if you have questions)
  • Heating and Cooling work
  • Demolishing or building a new house.