The mission of the Transportation, Traffic & Parking Department is to ensure orderly coordination of traffic signals and traffic flow throughout the City so that all pedestrians, bicyclists, public transit users and motorists can move throughout the City in a safe and convenient manner.
- Enhance Safety of the City’s Transportation System using a Complete Streets Approach
- Improve Transportation, Traffic and Parking Operations
- Maintain Cost Effectiveness
- Enhance Traffic Flow
- Upgrade Traffic Signal System
- Expand Stamford Street Smarts Public Awareness Initiative
Contact The Cashiering & Permitting Department
For Parking Ticket Violations & Appeals
Parking Meter Violations
Beach Sticker Sales.
Municipal Parking for City Garages (Bell Street), (Summer Place) and (Bedford Street)
|Joshua Benson||Bureau Chief||(203) 977-4133|
|Emily Provonsha||Transportation Planner||(203) 977-4124|
|Crystal Mitchell||Transportation OSS||(203) 977-5466|
|Veera Karukonda||Signal Engineer||(203) 977- 5675|