Leaf pickup usually begins around November 13. Exact dates vary from year to year. Crews start north of the Merritt Parkway and work their way south.
Dates for citywide leaf pickup are posted in early November on the City of Stamford home page. Check the page or the Stamford Advocate newspaper to find out dates for your area.
You may also choose to have your leaves composted:
- In your yard
- At the Scofieldtown Recycling Center
- By your private hauler
- Solid Waste & Recycling
- 2014 Household Hazardous Waste Collection Days
- American Flag Recycling
- Christmas Tree Pickup
- Connecticut Recycling Law
- Electronics Recycling
- Fall Leaf Pickup Schedule
- Garbage & Recycling Schedule
- Hazardous Materials Recycling
- Holiday Pickup
- Missed Garbage & Recycling Pickup
- Pickup During Snowstorms
- Recyclable Items
- Recycle Paint
- Recycling Benefits
- Recycling Reduces Costs
- Recycling Site Tours and Education Program
- Recycling and Waste Disposal Centers
- Request a Bin
- Stamford Recycles Newsletter
Katrina Mygatt Recycling Center: Monday - Friday 7:30-3:00, Saturday 7:00- 3:30.
Scofield Town Road Recycling Center is temporarily closed due to construction.