Every Child Matters Program-Husky
Every Child Matters is a children’s health insurance initiative aimed at identifying and reaching the families of all uninsured children in Stamford, helping determine their eligibility for and assisting their access to no- or low-cost health insurance coverage through Connecticut’s HUSKY program
- Provides one-on-one application assistance to families needing health insurance.
- Determines eligibility and coordinates enrollment into appropriate Husky plans.
- Provides Presumptive Eligibility for pregnant women and children only (medical emergency vouchers)
- Monitors Husky application progress toward goal and objectives.
- Assist with Husky redetermination.
- Advocates for applicants with Husky issues such as unpaid bills, fair hearings, spend-down, disenrollment from Husky A or B, request medical cards, etc.
Husky Health Plan Benefits
- Preventive care
- Outpatient Physician Visits
- Prescription Medicines
- Inpatient/Hospital and Physician Services
- Outpatient and Surgical Facility Services
- Inpatient and Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy
- Diagnostic X-ray and Laboratory Services
- Emergency Care
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Eye Care and Hearing Exams, and
- Dental Care
For more information contact Maria Millan, Bilingual Outreach Worker at
203-977-5676 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- CT Department of Social Services: www.ctdss.com
- Husky Health Plan:www.huskyhealth.com
- Charter Oak Health Plan:www.charteroakhealthplan.com
- United Way Infoline: www.211infoline.org
- Child Protection (DCF): www.ct.gov/dcf
- Domestic Violence: www.dvccct.org
- Kids in Crisis: www.kidsincrises.org
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Stamford Government Center
888 Washington Boulevard
9th FloorStamford, CT 06901