Human Resources: City of Stamford Employment
- View Open Jobs in the City of Stamford & Get Application for Open Jobs - View jobs open, salary, required skills, duties. Application materials are available with each job listing to print, fill out at home and send in.
- The City of Stamford is an equal opportunity employer, committed to workforce diversity. Accordingly, as it relates to employment opportunities, The City will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the law. Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the Human Resources Division and request a Human Resources Generalist for the position to which he or she is or has applied at (203) 977-4070.
- General Conditions for Job Announcements - Please Read First
- FAQ's about Seeking Employment with the City
- Board of Education Jobs (Teaching, Administrative, Security or Educational Assistant Positions)