Qualified financial or service firms, manufacturers, research and development operations and warehousing/distribution facilities can receive significant economic incentives to expand or relocate their businesses in Stamford, Connecticut.
In addition to a favorable tax structure, companies can qualify to receive significant property tax abatements and corporate tax credits under the Enterprise Zone Program and under the Urban Jobs Program. These programs may include abatements for existing and new construction projects…and Stamford’s rental rates can be as much as 50% lower than Manhattan rents.
Stamford’s Office of Economic Development can discuss available programs in greater detail and provide additional information on Stamford.
- Click here for Enterprise Zone Incentive Program Information
- Click here for Enterprise Zone Map (PDF Document)*
- Click here for Enterprise Zone Parcels*
- Click here to Check Enterprise Zone Addresses (PDF Document)*
- Click here for Preliminary Questionnaire to Determine Eligibility for Enterprise Zone Program Incentives
- Click here for Enterprise Zone Board Meetings
Fax: (203) 977-5845
All inquiries will be kept confidential.