The Citizens Service Center was created in 1996 to provide Stamford residents with a single telephone number for service and information requests.
You can request service using our Online Form or by calling the Citizens Service Center at 203-977-4140, Monday to Friday, 7:30 AM- 4:30 PM.
Additional Resources for Citizens:
- Alarm System Registration
- Pay Parking Tickets
- Make Tax Payments
- Building Permit Applications
- Open bids and RFP (Purchasing Department)
- Property Assessment Data
- Tax Billing Data
- Land Records Search
- Voting District Search
- Stamford School Lookup by Street
- Emergency Communications & Alerts
- Recreation Services Registration
|Frank Fedeli||Customer Service Supervisor||203-977-5858|